A 4 week coaching programme designed to take married couples from simply being together to being connected and aligned towards teamwork.
The programme assesses each partner’s strengths and then facilitates a discussion with both partners on how to better understand each other, improve communication, and form a strong and meaningful partnership.
The programme includes:
– 6 x 90 minute coaching calls (Value R1 797 each)
– 4 individual sessions (2 with each partner)
– 2 couple sessions
– 2 x Clifton Strengthfinder Assessments (Value R520)
– Session notes after very session
– Follow up worksheets (Value R100)
– Two unique self populated report
Total Coaching Hours: 9 Hours over 4 weeks
Total Value R11 402
You SAVE R5 905